Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am fed up of CRMD

3 minutes to go before the serpent would arrive. We were more than 100 people sweating in a subterranean area, our whereabouts unknown to our beloved ones. Tension was being mirrored on the new entrants of the cavity. Same train of thought ran through the minds of all the trapped people. Many thinking, why they ever chose to come down here?
2 minutes to go. More cherishing faces were pouring in only to become worried ones. The density of the hall was increasing exponentially.
1 minute. Why were the people so desperately waiting for the serpent? Didn’t they realize the atmosphere inside it would be much more venomous than what was outside? And then the sporadic sound of the awaited monster could be heard. By the face of it, it already seemed so full. Wait! Is it going to puke? No! But it was too late. Its many pores on the side of the body opened up and out came a clump of macro particles in immeasurable volume. And the anticipated sucking effect then took place, pulling us all inside the serpent’s body. The effect of gravity seemed to have shifted laterally and I was free falling sideways. My body was being guided by the people in my vicinity and theirs’ being guided by the people in their vicinity. Now we were inside ‘it’. The already existing faces inside the giant body looked familiar given the fact that they were also laced with the same amount of tautness as the ones outside. The serpent then swayed and made its way towards the opening of the tunnel which it was now facing.
My eyes activated their zoom in + search mode and started scanning the insides of our host, looking for what it was looking for. But the new macro particles (which included me) were blocking the view. If I consider myself as India on the world map then in the direction of Nepal my eyes installed its view, successfully finishing its search. Lucky Me! But USA, Germany, Japan have made such advancement in technologies that they attacked poor Nepal before India could take its first step. Hah! Unlucky Me!
As usual the seat in the coach of one of the trains of Delhi Metro won in the encounter to avoid me as one of its occupants and at the end of the journey from Hauz Khas to Chandni Chowk my legs were cursing me.
I am fed up of the Corporation of Rail and Metro in Delhi, or is it called DMRC!

No comments:

Post a Comment